Tuesday, February 14, 2012

twitter

So I signed up for twitter today. i think i might have signed up once before, but so long ago i can't remember my twitter account or name or anything about it. incidently i am @TDunfield. So, now I blog (occasionally), check Facebook (religiously), email (hourly), have an Android that I am tethered to, text constantly, and spend time connected to the web and connecting with others over the web on a daily basis. I'm sort of observant about who I am friends with on Facebook and currently I have only a modest group of 400 followers. I know many people who add anyone and everyone who requests them and have thousands of followers. I am not that guy. Now I find out that twitter is open source and anyone can follow me. I can't decide who follows me and who doesn't.
This makes me think about God, church and religion in general. Is God like Twitter or Facebook? What about the Church? Are the two mutually exclusive?