Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Victory

I like to think of this blog as the "BLOG OF VICTORY." Yes, my friends, that is correct..."THE BLOG OF VICTORY." I have triumphed over my furry little competitor. In the words of someone else, "I came, I saw, I killed it." So, last night my wife and I are watching a movie downstairs (sidebar - the movie was crap). Suddenly right in front of us the mouse runs across the floor (cue ominous music) and then, in front of our very eyes, scales the wall and disappears into the furnace vent (six feet off the ground). What in Hades? I didn't know mice could climb vertical walls. It was terrifying (cue sounds of my wife screaming a little bit). BUT - I now knew where to set the traps. Bwahhahahahahah This morning there was a mouse caught in the trap. He was dead. I now have four traps set in the same general area in case any of his friends decide to try and crash this party. I have also cut a small notch on the side of the trap that caught the mouse. That trap my friend is special and shall receive recognition among all the traps. It shall have a high standing among traps. It shall be called The Trap of Victory. Oh its on now baby.